Why Valley Hair?
I've been working in the hair world since I was 15, and Valley Hair is the product of decades of experience, passion and a love of all things hair, fashion and lifestyle.
Above all, we value:
- Your hair’s health is our number one priority
- Taking the time to ensure you get the results you want, and that they’ll actually last
- Ensuring we use products we truly believe in
- Educating our clients on best-practice hair care in and out of the salon
Valley Hair by DJM
Your Hair Dreams Achieved
Our commitment to truly exceptional colour, cuts & styling is what sets us apart from the rest. We always discuss realistic goals for your hair, how we can get there, and how to maintain those luscious locks of yours!
ColourStarting From $150
FoilsStarting From $250
BalayageStarting From $350
Don’t Miss Out
We’re always crafting new packages tailored to the season and time of year. Our latest specials are above.
Honestly, just the best. Does the most perfect copper colour (not to mention the gorgeous blondes I see on his other clients) and fantastic cuts and blow outs. Price is amazing as well. I wouldn't go anywhere else in the Valley, this is the place.
Amazing experience, 10/10!! First timer and couldn't recommend him enough! Daniel is so lovely and humble person, very professional and funny, had a blast! He takes a proper care of your hair and makes sure the results are what wished and expected for considering to your hair quality.
Daniel has been doing my hair for three years now and has consistently done an excellent job with colour and cut. He is professional, answers any questions and explains the process. Highly recommend.
Honestly the best hair salon I’ve ever been to. Daniel has done a balayage and cut for me. The color, shine and color transition are gorgeous. Dan is simply awesome with his aesthetic judgment and really listens to the customers with their hair goal. I’m really happy with the result.
For over two decades I’ve worked in the hair industry, helping people achieve their mane goals while educating them about how to get the most out of their cuts, colours and treatments.
We aren’t a “quick fix” salon. Everything we do, we do with purpose and after thorough assessment. We’ll never perform services that will damage the integrity of your hair, and we’ll always be upfront about how we realistically achieve your goals.
I’ve hand-selected every product we use here at Valley Hair and will proudly put my name behind it.
If you have questions (and I hope you do) we offer a complimentary consultation for all our clients.
We endeavour to give you the best experience in salon possible! In keeping with that, we have terms and conditions in place to ensure we can meet the needs of all clients and be respectful of our time and yours!
- All appointments are subject to a deposit of $50 with a 48-hour cancellation policy. Cancelling or rescheduling outside this time period will forfeit the deposit.
- No-shows will forfeit the $50 deposit as well as incur a 25% of service cost fee
- Appointments that extend 90 minutes over the allotted time due to client changes, specifications or requests will incur an hourly fee of $90 p/hr
- Packages are suitable for most hair types, but in cases that require additional colour, services, or a root-to-tip application, these will incur additional fees pending appropriate consultation
- Public Holidays incur a surcharge of 15%